Applications are invited from Advocates, Chartered Accountants, Engineers, Architects, Professors and Bureaucrats for empanelment as arbitrators in the Panel of Arbitrators.
The Advocates should fulfill the following minimum criteria;
1. 15 years experience at the Bar with specialization in the field of commercial and arbitration laws.
(The applicant will give list of commercial and arbitration cases handled and argued by him/her during last five years along with copies of five judgments in cases argued by him / her in preceding 24 months)
2. Applicant should be an Income-tax payee, with declared net professional income of Rs.6.0 lacs per annum or more for the preceding two assessments years. (Proof be submitted along with the application).
3. Selection would be made from the Advocates, who fulfil the aforesaid criteria after interaction/ interview.
B. Chartered Accountant, Bureaucrats, Engineers, Architects, Professors etc
1. Chartered Accountant, Bureaucrats, Engineers, Architects, Professors etc. desirous of empanelment will be required to submit details relating to their work experience, whether they have earlier acted as arbitrators, or associated with arbitration cases, with details of the present work / job. Retired Government Servants or public sector employees shall inform, whether any departmental proceedings are pending against them or whether any punishment was imposed during their service.
2. The selection would be made after interaction/interview.
The applicant needs to send his Curriculum Vitae to the Delhi International Arbitration Centre (DAC) in the prescribed format which is available at our website dacdelhi.org